We all love clicking photographs and especially when we are traveling. People like to get High-Quality Photographs, but not every person has high-quality phones, but they can still manage to capture such images by these Top 5 Photography Apps for Android!
Here are the Top 5 Photography apps that every Android user should have on their phones!
Google Camera –
Google Camera is a great app and comes with some cool features. The app comes preloaded on all the Google Nexus Devices, but you can still download the app from the Google Play Store. Let’s take a look at some of the features.
- Photo Sphere – This is one of the coolest features of the Google Camera app as it allows the user to take 360-degree images.
- Panorama Shot – You might think that almost all the built-in cameras have this option, but in Google Camera’s Panorama Mode, It clicks the picture so well that the image comes better from most of the built-in cameras.
Pixlr is also an awesome app and is the best photo editor in my opinion, and I use it personally for my images. The App has some mind-blowing features, Let’s take a look at some of them below.
- Easy to use – This Powerful photo-editing app is very easy to use and has a very user-friendly User-Interface which makes easier to edit images.
- A lot of features – The app has some mind-blowing editing features like color splash, history splash and also has a lot of filters available.
Believe it or not but Instagram is also a great application for photography. The app has a lot of filters and editing tools available. Let’s take a look at some features.
- Click it and share it – The app offers you to open the camera and after clicking, You can edit the picture in the application and then also share on the platform or save on your mobile.
Camera Zoom FX –
This is another photo editing app loaded with some extra-ordinary features. You can do multiple things with an image with this application which is really cool and fun to use.
- A lot of features like Collage mode, HDR Mode, Blur mode and it also has a ton of cool filters to add-on images.
- Sharing on the go – You can directly share your edited images from app to social media and also share by Bluetooth or other means.
Suggested Article: Showbox APK latest version
Picsart is the old classic app. It offers all the features of a basic photo editing app and is loved by many people.
- Easy to Use – the Picsart app is very easy to use and also has a very user-friendly UI.
- Picsart offers a lot of features and a ton of filters.
So, guys, this was the list of our Top 5 Photography apps for Android! Feel free to ask in the comment section if you have any doubts or queries regarding this topic.